Welcome to Accelerating Wellness!
We're here to assist you on your journey to greater health and well-being
Are you looking to improve your overall health by making important lifestyle changes? Up to 80% of the chronic diseases that people in this country suffer from are preventable. Not only that, many are also reversible by making sustainable changes in our choices and behaviors. Often times, this is easier said than done.
That's where we come in. Our focus is on helping you make those important sustainable changes to your nutritional, fitness and lifestylle behaviors so that your health and over all quality of life is enhanced.
Customized Nutrition, Fitness and Lifestyle Coaching
There is no one-size-fits-all diet or fitness plan. Why not? In a word, it's because of "bio-individuality". That simply means that each of us is unique and we require an individual approach for our body's distinct requirements. For this reason, we will provide you with:
- A personalized food plan complete with color coded food list
- Sample meal plans with foods you like
- Individualized sessions to help you understand and implement your food plan
- Strategies to make lasting changes in your behaviors
- Stess management tools to stop emotional and mindless eating
- Supplementation reccomendations for the needs of your mind and body
- A fitness program that meets you where you are today and incrementally challenges your physical strength, flexibility and enduance
After our initial session, we'll create a comprehensive, step by step program geared to your specific health concerns and goals.
Then, we'll work with you to effectively implement the nutritional, fitness and lifestyle choices that will sustain your weight loss and health gains over the long-term.
Accelerating Wellness can help you accomplish your goals, but it's up to you to take the first step...
I look forward to speaking with you today... call me at 317-590-8252 and ask for Michael or Patricia or email me at email@example.com.
"Unless we change our direction, we are likely to get more of the same."